Thursday, March 02, 2006

Fun in Wausau

I spent the day yesterday in Wausau visiting friends. Had a pretty good time. Many interisting things happened.
I sat in on the final dress rehersal of WIT, a play I was in two years ago. I hate to say it but the theatre program has really gone south at UWMC. They were still fumbling lines and they open tonight...ouch. The guy that was playing the part I did... I dont think he knew anything about the character. It didnt seem like he had any connection. And once more Sarah Rudolph is playing the main character... and she isnt good at it. Far too happy for a old woman dying of cancer.
On a brighter note i got to hang out with my friends... which I really, really needed. Awesome news!!! Josh and Rachel are together now. About Damn Time. Great for them. Oh and Pat and Anna are engaged now, which is also very cool.
An interisting thing happened when i was at Wal-mart... I was in the bathroom.... stay with me here.... and of course there was the usual graffitti on the stall... and amongst all the Fwords there was the phrase " I RULE IN HYRULE" followed by the Triforce symbol. How low have we geeks fallen. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Oh and by the way....ah hem... FUCK MCDONALDS AND THE BRAINDEAD PEOPLE WHO EAT THERE!!!!!!!! Sorry long night... I'm better now :)
Also Ive been having weird dreams for the past few nights... is it a sign of repressed anger if for the last couple nights Ive killed at least two people in my dreams a night? Seven last night in one dream... maybe im going crazy.....crazy-er... Meh. oh well. And last night I was Batman for a bit... that part was cool... and weird. I gotta stop reading comics before bed.
Well its getting late and i gotta go to work in the morning.... Joy!
More later

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy, so... you didn't like W;t? I went to see it last night. It was odd to see it without us being in it... very strange. I liked Sarah's performance, she was the best out of the bunch anyway. The last scene was really bad last night though... there was WAY too much dead time, and Susie actually adjusted the blanket while the team was trying to resuscitate Vivian, and then proceeded to tell them she was DNR. Hmm...
Sorry I didn't get back to you, I just got the message on my voicemail. I'm HORRIBLE with checking my messages. Talk to you soon!! ~Mags

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home