Sunday, March 12, 2006

I won!!!

The Poker Gods Have Been Benevolent
Tonight I won $30!
I was playing with some friends of the family and I ended up winning...by way of some very fortunate river cards...I got REALLY FUCKING LUCKY....I guess is what I'm trying to say.
The last couple of days have been really good for me in a betting sense. I won a shot playing darts the other day and now I won at poker. Sweet. If this seems somewhat disjointed its because I am a little inebriated...three beers inebriated to be exact. On another tangent, I tried tequila for the first time yesterday. It wasn't bad. I had a shot of Jose with salt and lime. I don't think ill be doing many more of those...Ill stick with my buddy Jack. And taking into account the fact that I am indeed drunk, a bit, I'd just like to say.... I really miss you Greta, especially in my swizzled state. (wink) Hope you are having fun with all the little leprechauns in Ireland. Ya know what id do if I went to Ireland. Id take like 50-60 Snake Eggs and just leave them there to see what would happen...but I guess that's because I'm evil...hehehe.

Oh, heres another comic I think youd like Greta... Kisses

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

ooh Cuervo is a harsh mistress to be sure!
Cream eggs are disgusting! Give me the caramel.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home