Monday, March 27, 2006

ARG!!!!!!!!

Long Day.
Fuck McDonalds. Fuck Bad Scheduleing. Fuck Walleye Days.
Insert Hysterical Screaming Here -->
Ok im better now. :)
Cooked out last night. That was fun. Tho I ran out of propane halfway thru and had to finish it on my George Foreman. It still tasted really good. Cooked for Nikki, Shane, Claude, and myself. We had Pork Chops, Grilled potatoes with Red onion, Grilled Zuchinni& Yellow Squash, Bread, and for dessert...Angelfood Cake with Chocolate Fudge pudding and CoolWhip. Practicing for when Greta gets back:) Made Quite a mess but its cleaned up now. Lots of leftovers. Well, now i wont have to cook this week while my folks are gone.
Went and played poker at bangers. Lost $3. Learned a new drink.
The RootBeer Float
- Vanillia-Cuddys: Vanillia Dr Magilicuddys Schnapps
- A&W RootBeer
- 2 Vanillia Flavored Coffee Creamers
Really it tastes just like a Rootbeer Float. And it keeps really well without getting all Funky:)
It was good.
Hey Greta, this will make you smile... I woke up this morning and Puppy was right beside me...Starring at me. It was so cute. Made me think of you.. kissy kissy.

Oh and a Neil Gaimen/Terry Pratchet inspired quote for all my friends.
"It is said that the DEVIL has all the best music.
This is broadly true.

But HEAVEN has the best Choreographers."
- Excerpt from GOOD OMENS

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Andy, sorry that you are frustrated with work and all, but I'm very glad you have this little blog thingy... I like to hear from you ;-) I hope you have a splendid day!

12:25 PM  
Blogger Greta said...

Sorry about work (K) I expect a good cookout meal when I get back!!! Love you lots, talk to you later....remember only a couple months at that £*&%ing place and you're out!

3:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home