Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Insight

Greta's looked interisting so I thought I'd try it.

[A is for age]: 22
[B is for beer of choice]: Anything by Leinenkugels, Killians Irish Red, WoodChucks, Capitol has some good ones too, New Glarus, and Blue Moon with OJ. NUMMY!
[C is for career]: Aspiring to have one. My dream job would be doing character voices for Cartoons!
[D is for your dog's name]: Never had one.
[E is for your essential daily item]: Sugar... lots and lots of sugar
[F is for favorite song at the moment]: Ball & Chain by Social Distortion... listen to it. "You can run all your life and not go anywhere"
[G is for favorite games]: Guitar Hero at the moment... tho I am the Shotgun Master at Timesplitters Future Perfect 100% accuracy twice in a row! How you like me now !!!
[H is for Hometown]: Nekoosa, Wisconsin... home is really where you make it tho...
[I is for the instrument you play]: Saxaphones et all...Tenor being my favorite
[J is for favorite flavor of juice]: Lemonade... yummy
[K is for kids]: Someday... I want three, two boys and one girl... or the other way around.
[L is for last hug?]: Last recieving: Greta Wiggle... Last Giving: Bobbi at work. She was having a bad day with her hubby.
[M is for marriage]: Soon... Looking for the Shiney... "wink"
[N is for name of your crush]: Greta K. Weibel. Now and Forever.
[O is for overnight hospital stays]: Only at Birth... I think
[P is for phobias]: Overwhelming Unidentified Noises. Rollercoasters. Hotels with doors facing the outside.
[Q is for quote]: "Life is a constant game of getting kicked in the nuts. I just depends if you're kicking or being kicked at the moment."
[R is for biggest regret]: Every scar I've left on my Wiggle's Heart.
[S is for status]: Anynomus worker. Very Lucky Man.
[T is for time you wake up]:When I Have To
[U is for underwear]: Love 'em.
V is for vegetable you love]: Squash, Zuchinni, Baby Carrots
[W is for worst habit]: Biting my Nails...and putting myself down
[X is for x-rays you've had]: Teeth, and my Broken Middle Finger
[Y is for yummy food you make]: Everything I Make Is Pretty Good... but I think my best is Marinated Steak Kabobs with Fresh Grilled Vegies.
[Z is for zodiac]: Leo, The Noble Lion


Love my new job! Saw Greta last week. We went camping. She did an awesome job designing Urinetown. More to come soon. My best to you all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Social D rocks! I was on yahoo music the other day and I realized that all my favorite music was published in 1995! It sucks. I'm the old guy who doesn't like the kids music.

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home