Sunday, April 16, 2006

A Warm Fuzzy Feeling

Ya know what a good friendship is. Friendship is showing up at a bondfire after work, saying " I need a Beer..." and five seconds later the guy who invited you is slapping a cold beer into your hand (which also happens to be one of your favorites)
The fire was the warm.
The beer was the fuzzy.

Oh, has anyone ever heard the expression "If you play with fire, you'll wet the bed"?
A girl I work with swears its an expression... I just think shes on crack and possibly has birth defects. Hit me back if you know of it.

Easter Sunday and I'll be working... Thats ok because:
1. I get to have Easter Dinner with my folks anyways. They scheduled it around me!
2. I get Paid Time And A Half. Its a Frigin Holiday Bitches!
3. At the Aforementioned dinner I get PIE! Pie makes everything better.
4. My sister is home, so thats cool. i miss hanging with her.
5. ONLY 8 MORE DAYS TILL GRETA!!!!!!!!! Sorry if the count down is gettin anoying. I can be excited if i want to so there.

Tired. Need to be to work in 7 1/2 hours. Sleepy time. Night, Night
Kissy For Greta. Mwah!

4 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

I think I have to agree that you're co worker is on crack as Dave and I have never heard that expression. Oh and happy Easter and enjoy dinner.

2:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

That phrase is out there...heard it before (I did a double take too)and a quick google brought it up a few (very few) times. Maybe its a small group of crack heads....

6:41 AM  
Blogger Laura said...

I'm pretty sure that's not an expression or at least not a popular one. Among sane people.

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a feeling that only highly caffeinated, sleep-deprived people would understand what that saying means.

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home