Thursday, April 13, 2006

Life In Limbo

Well I haven't posted anything in a while so here we go...
It's been an interesting week. Went to a Brewer game with Toby and Cat last week, that was a good time. Cept it Snowed before the game. Kinda put the kibosh on our tailgating plans. 31 degrees will do that. But after we got inside it was perfect. 65 and nice. Tho I coulda done without the $7 for a beer, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do.
Work still sucks. Been having problems with employees. Had to write one up the other day, that was fun... The best part actually came the next day when I had to sit her down and reprimand her and then she started crying, bitching, accusing, and describing in detail all of my shortcomings. I allways enjoy that. Eh Fuck It. One month then never again.
On a much happier note! Only 11 more days till my Greta comes home! Cant come to soon for me. Love you, Miss you, Hope you're having a great time on your tour. I am anxiously awaiting your return. Mwah!
Ive been renting a buncha independent movies lately. I watched one called "GREEN" the other day. It kinda resonated with me. Well, one line did. "Its not so bad, realizing that you, your life sucks...it just, ya know kinda...sucks." Its better understood in the movie, but the character is constantly searching for something to give his life meaning, to complete him. but he never seems to find it. then he comes to that conclusion. Not saying that I suck, or my life for that matter. I just get it. Ive been there a couple of times.
My rehersals for Dark of the Moon are going really well. Its been a while since Ive been in a show where i wasnt a main character, or I dont have to direct or think about other things. Its nice to just be able to sit back, relax and just worry about you. Lots of fun, lots of laughs. Good cast, good friends. Dont get much better.

I leave you with a Quote from "My Big Fat Independent Movie"
"I sent them to you, my little way of saying hello...you know what they say, Lesbians ... better than email..."
It made me giggle, but then I'm weird.
Peace !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home