Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Andy- 1 Kingdom Hearts 2 - Zero!

Game Beaten.
Compleation Time: 31 Hours
Thats on Normal Mode.
The Story does not end here tho my dear friends.
I have yet to see the Secret Ending!
Now I either have to go back and play it again on Hard Mode
( probably another good 35-40 Hours)
OR i gotta go back and get
every single aspect
of the game completed,
which I dont know if i can possibly do without going skitzo.
More so that is.
Eh, Hard Mode it is. Its only another 40 Hours.
I got time before Greta gets back!
Thus I recap: Kingdom Hearts II is an excelent, well crafted game with an intruging storyline and a twisted plot. Great Characters with Depth and Excelent guest apperances too. I reccomend it to anyone who loves Disney Movies, Square Enix Games, Final Fantasy Games, or just Games in any genre.
Kingdom Hearts II has something for you all.
Oh and be forewarned the Ending Will make you cry.
I wept a lil...tear.
OK NO SPOILER!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home