Saturday, July 22, 2006

What Amanda Thinks Of Me

Amanda K Baker Did This thing and this is what she came up with for me

The Format
1. Reply with your name and I will write something about you.
2. I will then tell what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. If I were to apply an o'clock to you, it would be...
4. I will try to name a single word that best describes you.
5. I'll tell you the most memorable moment I've had with you.
6. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll then tell you something that I've always wondered about you.

Humphrey -
1. Humphrey was our honorary roommate last fall. For the longest time I didn't know his first name. It just didn't occur to me 'cuz everyone always called him "Humphrey."
2. Resident Evil. Don't ask me why, it just seems right.
3. 9 pm. See above.
4. "Generous"
5. This is clasic Humphrey: One night we were getting dressed up to go out and we were taking pictures of each other. Humphrey was sitting on the couch and he said, "Oh, no, don't take my - oh, all right!" and struck a pose. It was funny.
6. A teddy bear
7. Was I ever curt or snappy to you when I was leaving for class in the morning? I hope not, but if I was please understand it's because I'm not a morning person, and it was nothing personal.


This was interisting and id be happy to do it for anyone who'd want to ask me too
Untill next time

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grrr... I missed your IM, I'm so upset. It's been forever since I've talked with you! I'll try calling you tomorrow if I can get a moment away from the urchins. Maybe we can set up a time to meet :-)

11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home